Hospital Discharge Services:
Returning home after being in the hospital for a length of time is great news, but it can also be a very scary time and involve many questions about what life will be like once you are home again.
We are always happy to have our nurse attend a discharge meeting before leaving the hospital. This allows us to best understand our client’s needs and ensure a smooth transition home by coordinating duties such as transportation home, ordering and delivering medications, setting up any required home modifications, and ensuring in-home care services are in place upon your return. We take the worry out of your transition home.
Our Hospital Discharge Services include:
- Nurse Case Management and coordination of services.
- Nurse attendance at discharge planning meetings and communication with other healthcare professionals.
- Arranging your transportation home
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Ensuring Home care services are in place upon your return.