Companion care services:
Social Isolation is a major health concern! A friendly companion looking out for your safety can make a huge difference in your quality of life!
The Memories+ Home Healthcare team strives to go beyond just providing basic services. We understand the importance of social engagement and companionship as part of a healthy life and built these elements into all of our care.
Whether you need someone to go on an outing with, or would like someone to engage your loved one in stimulating conversation, crafts or games, our team of caregivers are there to bring out the most in our clients.
Our Companion Care Services include:
- Meaningful engagement and supervision at home or while in the hospital
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Light meal preparation
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Pet care
- Plant care
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts